CT-Technologies Group is a Danish Company specialized in design, supply and installation of insulated buildings and refrigeration systems for Cold Stores and Food Processing Plants. Having more than 30 years and +500 projects of experience we possess a unique knowledge to cater for our client’s specific demands within e.g. Food Storage, Fish Processing, Meat Processing, Vegetable and Fruit Processing, Dairy and Ice-Cream Industry, Ripening Rooms, Rooms etc. Currently we are executing c. 30 projects in 10 countries, mainly throughout Southeast Asia and Africa.
Our Project and Engineering office CT-TECH d.o.o. in Sarajevo wants to employ a Project Manager. Your role will be to play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing of larger and more complex projects and in charge of several projects at once.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Civil engineering.
- PMP certificate desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects.
- Overseas experience desirable.
- Excellent leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills.
- Excellent English language knowledge, both verbal and written.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication (both oral and written).
- Team player but able to work independently as well.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining deadlines and has attention to details.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable with AutoCAD.
- Manage projects and ensure these are executed within defined scope, time, and cost.
- Planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing projects according to internal policies and procedures.
- Foreseeing and eliminating possible project obstacles.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are implemented during project installation phase.
- Conducting risk assessment.
- Facilitate regular status meetings with key stakeholders, report on regular basis to superior and escalate as needed.
- Manage internal global cross-functional project resources including design, procurement, logistics, finance, and site resources.
- Communicating effectively on each status of the project to corresponding stakeholders including team members, investors, sub-contractors, and site resources securing high level of both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Make sure that proper change management procedures are implemented when Variation order is at hand.
- Manage project documentation and documenting each step in the process based on internal policies and procedures within project management.
- Frequent project site visits.
We offer a competitive base salary and great opportunities for personal development. If you think, you can contribute with your skills then please send your English CV to email@example.com. Please add “Senior Project Manager” to your e-mail headline. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
By applying for a position in our company (both solicited and unsolicited) you agree that our company’s HR department will utilise and save your information for processing of your application. Regardless of the outcome of your application the information will be saved in our database for a period of 2 years for the purpose of utilising your application for future vacant positions. Furthermore, during the recruitment process we may test your personality and skills through various tests and save these in our database for the processing of your application. In case you like us to delete or not store this information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.