If you like to challenge your skills, learn through cooperation with experienced professionals and have access to ever-growing knowledge base – EY is the right place for you to start your career.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
You’ll be part of a growing global compliance tax team, acting as a key point of contact for a wide range of clients and colleagues. In return, you can expect plenty of support designed with your own personal skills and experience. EY is a dynamic place to develop not only your technical tax knowledge, but also your professional leadership and business acumen.
We are looking for suitable candidate for the position of Assistant in our Global Compliance & Reporting, Tax department in EY Sarajevo:
Your key responsibilities
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Payroll calculations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, VAT returns, and other tax returns as applicable
- Preparation of monthly and annual management reports as per client’s internal policies and procedures
Position requirementsTo qualify for the role you must have
- Education in Economics
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Computer skills (e.g., MS Office)
- Committed to providing quality outcomes
- Ability to work as a team member
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience ((at least 1 year) in accounting, payroll and reporting processes is desired
- Very good analytical abilities, logical and structured thinking
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel as well as experience working with accounting software
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Lokacija: Sarajevo (Rad iz firme)
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 20.10.2023.
Trajanje oglasa: 15 dana (ističe 04.11.2023.)